Days Gone By

Days Gone By
If only time stood still...

About Me

My photo
I am mother, daughter, sister, wife, student, employee, and a person in constant state of self-improvement. This is a place where I can vent, express ideas, share photos and just connect with others.

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Happy 4th of July!

Well, here we are again... it's the 4th of July. It seems like just the other day it was Christmas and we had 3 feet of snow on the ground. Oh, yeah... that's right... it was just the other day! I think we had snow on the ground until mid-April. I must say, though, that other than Christmas this is my favorite time of year. There's nothing like sitting by the pool, having barbecues, staying up late, going to watch the fireworks, having campfires in our backyard and just enjoying the warm weather. I think that us New Englanders appreciate and embrace this weather so much because it is very short-lived. I don't know why, but I've always considered the 4th mid-way through summer. I know that's not true, but it seems like after Independence Day the summer just flies right by, school's starting up again and we go through another cycle of changing seasons.

Well, just for the sake of sharing a picture, the following is one of my little 'T' last year...

Have a safe & Happy 4th, everyone!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you're having a great summer so far. Yay! Did you watch the fireworks in Sanford?