Days Gone By

Days Gone By
If only time stood still...

About Me

My photo
I am mother, daughter, sister, wife, student, employee, and a person in constant state of self-improvement. This is a place where I can vent, express ideas, share photos and just connect with others.

Sunday, August 3, 2008

"The World I Live In Now"


This is the song my 7 year niece wrote... I must say I was pretty impressed when I listened to her sing it, but when I heard all the lyrics - Wow! :)








"I Know The World I Live In"


I think I know the world I live in now
I love the new faces I see right now
The world is saying all my words for me
Cause I'm silent and I can't talk
I can't breathe...

I'm happy just the way I am
I'm stuck inside my soul
I love the sky when it's blue
I love everything in my life
Cause it's not so perfect

Yeah

Everything is not what I planned to be...

by Miss "H"

1 comment:

mykids4hisglory said...

OMGOODNESS!!! That's a great song!!!! Great Job, H!!!