Days Gone By

Days Gone By
If only time stood still...

About Me

My photo
I am mother, daughter, sister, wife, student, employee, and a person in constant state of self-improvement. This is a place where I can vent, express ideas, share photos and just connect with others.

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Sick day...

Well... up at 4:30 a.m. with a sick little girl. After a morning of laying around, vomiting and some sleep it seems that my little one is feeling a bit better... I took advantage of this and whipped my dusty camera out. I have really slacked with the photography lately. I need to work on some things, but since she's so cute I had to share:


"T" blowing spit bubbles...(yummy)
Back to her normal self? What a goofball!


And watching tv... her fave pasttime :)
Thanks for looking!



No comments: