Days Gone By

Days Gone By
If only time stood still...

About Me

My photo
I am mother, daughter, sister, wife, student, employee, and a person in constant state of self-improvement. This is a place where I can vent, express ideas, share photos and just connect with others.

Friday, August 21, 2009

Practice, practice, practice...

I've been out practicing with my camera, as well as proofing. I still have lots of practicing to do, but I thought I'd post some more pics of my kiddos :)

Trav peaking out from behind a tree
Right after I took this she fell off... I can't believe she didn't crack her head open!

These swings won't be empty for long :(


If he wasn't my child AND I were 25 years younger...



Father & daughter




Big Smiles!


The sun


My hubby :)


Making faces...


Modeling :)

Tay on the teeter-totter..




I see me in this picture...


My... what Big eyes you have!
















No comments: