Days Gone By

Days Gone By
If only time stood still...

About Me

My photo
I am mother, daughter, sister, wife, student, employee, and a person in constant state of self-improvement. This is a place where I can vent, express ideas, share photos and just connect with others.

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

O' Christmas Tree....

So... of course I had to take pictures when we went shopping for our Christmas tree :) The following document our day...


Looking for the perfect one

But is it tall enough?
Mmmm...

Check out the snowball!






Twinkling lights.....




This is the tree completely decorated :) With flash...

And without the flash...

1 comment:

Mama H said...

It's beautiful!!!!! You take great pictures! :)

PS...remind me to tell you a funny story. I thought your husband was my UPS man the other day...hahaha...apparently it wasn't him!!! Hahahaha. :)