Days Gone By

Days Gone By
If only time stood still...

About Me

My photo
I am mother, daughter, sister, wife, student, employee, and a person in constant state of self-improvement. This is a place where I can vent, express ideas, share photos and just connect with others.

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Has summer arrived??

Wow!  Today was so warm... I'm not complaining, though!  I absolutely love the warm weather - bring it on!  So, after soccer tryouts, the gym and grocery shopping, I took my girl to the playground.  Of course, the camera came along with me... It's that time of year where I can take natural light photos and practice, practice, practice :)  I'm so happy to share this beautiful girl...


Being a little monkey!







































Until next time!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: