Days Gone By

Days Gone By
If only time stood still...

About Me

My photo
I am mother, daughter, sister, wife, student, employee, and a person in constant state of self-improvement. This is a place where I can vent, express ideas, share photos and just connect with others.

Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Biggest Loser - Season 7

This year I became addicted to The Biggest Loser... my fave team was the father/son team of Ron & Mike... Ron (the dad & the sickest contestant) has been obese his whole life and hadn't weighed under 300 pounds since he was a teen. Mike is 18 (the youngest contestant) and was close to 400 pounds, well on his way to following his father's health patterns.
BEFORE:

Mike After: (what a cute kid)
Ron After: (He lost over 200 pounds!)
So, if they can lose 200 pounds then I certainly can lose 5 or 10, right???? It just takes discipline and hard work...
Until next time....






1 comment: