Days Gone By

Days Gone By
If only time stood still...

About Me

My photo
I am mother, daughter, sister, wife, student, employee, and a person in constant state of self-improvement. This is a place where I can vent, express ideas, share photos and just connect with others.

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Visit with Nana...

So... the kids, Dennis & I went to visit Dennis's Nana on Friday - she's 94 years old and fabulous :) Unfortunately, her health is failing and this was the last time we would see her. We have all been blessed to have her in our lives and I know that I'm a better person for having known her. Here are a few pictures of us with her... she's an amazing woman, the smile on her face was amazing, considering... There were also lots of tears - here are just some of the happy moments we have shared with her:

Just the girls... Aunt Kathy and Andrea are with us...

Me, T and Nana


Dennis, Trav & Nana




Thanks for looking ~ Until next time ~



No comments: