Days Gone By

Days Gone By
If only time stood still...

About Me

My photo
I am mother, daughter, sister, wife, student, employee, and a person in constant state of self-improvement. This is a place where I can vent, express ideas, share photos and just connect with others.

Monday, March 15, 2010

1, 2, 3... Magic - Really???


So, I've been having some serious discipline issues with my youngest. It's amazing how a mother can carry two children, raise them the same way, and for some reason they wind up to be completely opposite of each other.


My baby girl (God love her) is a feisty, spirited child. I wouldn't trade her for anything in this world, but when you put her qualities together with a 6 year old's temperment a person can go insane.


A couple of people have suggested I read 1,2,3... Magic, which I have started doing. I am ready to try anything to get this child to respect and listen to me in the way that I deserve. I have started reading and it looks like there may be hope and a light at the end of the tunnel???


As soon as I've read the part about how to get her to stay in a "time-out" I'll be able to implement these tactics...


I'll post my trials and errors as we continue on this journey towards "better behavior"... I look forward to growing and learning along with this spirited child of mine :)

She is a cutie, though!!!

No comments: