Days Gone By

Days Gone By
If only time stood still...

About Me

My photo
I am mother, daughter, sister, wife, student, employee, and a person in constant state of self-improvement. This is a place where I can vent, express ideas, share photos and just connect with others.

Monday, October 13, 2008

2 cute kids...

Just sharing a couple from Saturday... it was a beautiful fall day - we went to Fort Foster in Kittery, which is a gorgeous park along the ocean... In all the years I've lived in Maine, it never ceases to amaze me how much of my own state I've never seen! Anyway, a friend of mine who I met at school asked if I would take pictures of her boys - thanks guys for letting me be a part of your memories!



Cute little guy...




Can you believe he's only 8?



Brothers...



No comments: