Days Gone By

Days Gone By
If only time stood still...

About Me

My photo
I am mother, daughter, sister, wife, student, employee, and a person in constant state of self-improvement. This is a place where I can vent, express ideas, share photos and just connect with others.

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Hard work pays off... :)

So I just had finals in the 2 hardest classes I've taken so far... Critical Thinking & English Comp. My English Comp final was pretty easy, so I wasn't too worried about an A in that class, but Critical Thinking was hard! Depending on how I did on that final was going to determine how I did in the class for an overall grade. Well... I just received the following e-mail from my teacher (can you see my excitement??):

Hey LouAnn,
I just finished the grades. Congratulations! You got the second highest grade on the final exam: 178 out of 200 points and the highest grade in the class: 969 out of 1000 (A). In fact, you earned the only A in the class.


I am so proud that all my hard work paid off! I worked my butt off in both of those classes and between kids, soccer and work it was really hard. Mostly the guilt on having to spend so much time on this schoolwork that I really didn't want my family to suffer...Hence, sacrificing sleep.

Well, all for now... I'll post again later ~ Thanks for looking :)

LouAnn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's fantastic!!! You need to treat yourself to something yummy or fun!!! How about a vacation to Florida???

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

that is so awesome congratulations! happy halloween!