Days Gone By

Days Gone By
If only time stood still...

About Me

My photo
I am mother, daughter, sister, wife, student, employee, and a person in constant state of self-improvement. This is a place where I can vent, express ideas, share photos and just connect with others.

Sunday, October 5, 2008

If anyone is out there...

Here's an update to our life:


It seems we constantly have something going on... between work/school/soccer/dance classes and plans every weekend I have failed to keep you all up to date.


A few weeks ago we were invited to a skate party - I have not roller skated since I was probably 12 or 13! Boy, was that fun! We now have a winter activity that is indoors when it's way too cold out to play!

All for now...back to studying. See you all soon!

Love, The Toveys

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

let us know when you go again! i think my kids would love it! =)